WHAT IS CROHN'S DISEASE?
Crohn's Disease is a type of inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). It causes inflammation of your digestive tract, which can lead to abdominal pain, severe diarrhea, fatigue, weight loss and malnutrition. Inflammation caused by Crohn's Disease can involve different areas of the digestive tract in different people.
• I was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease when I was 8.
• I have had Crohn's Disease symptoms my whole life.
• Medication hasn't been successful in treating my disease.
• I have tried 5 different medications in total.
• I have had 20cm of my bowel removed.
Thats me bottom left for IBD month